On this page we'll include detailed directions and/or map to different locations of churches dedicated to Agios Ioudas as well as icons of them that have miraculous powers.
The seven churches/Parekklisia we are aware of are:
1) In Menidi-Acharnes (Athens) Leoforos Dimocratias 109,
2) Nea Peramos (in the Agios Vlasios Monastery)
3) in Keratea Attica as you go towards Lavrio on the main road up the hill opposite Kokofinikes please call 6948891561. There are hundreds of miracles occuring there so this is our favourite location.
4) Outside Larissa in a vilage called Koulouri
5) in the island of Grete in a Heraklion in the Phoenix area
6) in Southern Cyprus, in an area called Leivadia, close to Larnaka in St. Savvas church there is an area devoted to St. Jude and St. Paisios the Great.
7) we understand there is a pareklision in the island of Santorini in Kamari but we have not verified it.
One miraculous icon is the one in Lefkada and the one in the church in Keratea, Attiki, Greece. Please let us know of other icons of the Saints so we can venerate Them.
Directions to Agios Ioudas Thadaios Keratea.